In the early 1920's the DEL BASSO shop was an old fashioned motor business. The premises occupied a double shop front in Sun Street and ran all the way through to the current premises in Bucklersbury.The shop in Sun Street was a vehicle showroom, parts distributor and also an old fashion petrol station. The petrol pumps were located in the premises occupied now by Zizzi restaurant. The business was operated by a local company Morgan's Ltd.
Show businesses near Hitchin